This simple chicken recipe needs only four ingredients and 30 minutes of your time. Chicken Bruschetta Bake is the perfect weeknight meal that the whole family will love.
I started this blog over five years ago because I wanted to help busy families put delicious, healthy food on the table every night of the week. Chicken Bruschetta Bake was one of the recipes I posted on Our Family Eats. It fit my blog criteria perfectly then just as it does now – easy, healthy, and family friendly.
This recipe for Chicken Bruschetta Bake has been popular since the first time I wrote about it but over time it’s gotten buried in the archives. I thought it was time to reintroduce this meal, and most importantly update the photo. Oh how I cringe every time I see that old post. This recipe deserves much more respect than that sad, little old picture could ever give it.
I first wrote about this meal when I started this blog and now five years later it’s still one of our standard dinner rotations during the week. It’s truly an effortless meal but always manages to look elegant on the table. If you’re new to cooking or don’t have a lot of confidence in the kitchen you can rest easy with this recipe. No measuring, no mess. You can have it ready to go into the oven in five minutes flat.
There are only four simple ingredients needed to make Chicken Bruschetta Bake, and they’re all easy to keep on hand. Since you can have this dinner on the table in 30 minutes (including prep time!) there is no reason to ever panic about dinner.
A simple chicken recipe for even the busiest night of the week. The whole family will love this Chicken Bruschetta Bake.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes
- 10 ounces (1 bag) Stuffing Mix (such s Arrowhead Mills Organic Savory Stuffing Mix)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a rectangular baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese and set aside.
- Place tomatoes and stuffing mix into a large bowl. Stir lightly to combine.
- Spread stuffing mixture evenly over the chicken. Do not press it into the chicken, just lightly cover.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
Serve with a side of steamed vegetables and mixed green salad for an easy way to complete this meal.